Saturday, May 29, 2021

Paper "Toward a New Community Resilience Understanding: The Findhorn Ecovillage Case"

Here I share with you my paper published by the "Sustainable Communities Review" academic journal (Volume 14, Issue 1 [2021]), in which I propose a new definition and understanding of the "Community Resilience" concept.


Link:

http://scrjournal.org/SCR%20Spring%202021/Community%20Resilence_Vicente.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0y9DArDWve2nHy3gxMAzLkle4xTmhymc-tV8UiZEkofSgua6gNp2VtG0o

COMMUNITY RESILIENCE

"Social and institutional capacities to adapt, resist, or avoid external shocks that threaten the economic and ontological security of community members" (p.29). 



1 comment:

  1. Given the recent announcement out of Findhorn about their need for restructure amidst economic hard times, I wonder how your theses might evolve to reflect some of the lessons learnt: https://www.findhorn.org/media-statement-26-july-2023/

    ReplyDelete

Paper "Toward a New Community Resilience Understanding: The Findhorn Ecovillage Case"

Here I share with you my paper published by the "Sustainable Communities Review" academic journal (Volume 14, Issue 1 [2021]), in ...